Sunday, October 9, 2011

Really -- thrilled... to see

Shilpa Mahapatra

yesterday had a dream that i am back with shiksha, shiksha members, Dr T P Sasikumar, Durga Anusha, and all my dear frnds.. after i woke up just felt how much i have changed getting into a job after my studies made me so busy that i don't even spend a little time with u all.. werin i also forgot attending sessions always gave me a new knowledge, it gave me idea about how to lead life and most important it said me believe in god thinking that god is in u.. living for urself is okie bt living for others gives u peace.. Durga Anusha, Deepika Druv,Swetha B Naidu,Aayushi Tomar:- remember how v all frnds spent our day with those little kids? infact now i feel they wer the one who r the real god.. who says that u haven't seen god? here i tell u all that i have seen god, i have spoke to god and i have felt god in me :) writing a note over here is just to say that am still vd all my shiksha members and yes making a promise that vl find out some time atleast to come and attendSasikumar Drtps sessions.. i miss u sir and i miss u all.. its been a long time that i haven't met u guys ... just to say that i am with u all forever :)

View Post · about an hour ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=735320848
on
091011



·


No comments:

Post a Comment