Today we had a very interesting and wonderful session......THANK YOU SIR...THANK YOU SO MUCH....
we came across many topics which are very much interesting to learn
1. Socialism means where every one are equal.
2. Today in India 60% of population is youth and our country stands FIRST in the whole world.
3. The FIRST marxist in our country is E. M. Sankaran Namboodiripad.
4. we learned about the CAPital cities and CURRencies of different countries.
5. we came to know what is UNDP(united nation development program) means.
6. After this we discussed about Neither lands where the people from this place are very good Travellers, good Mappers.
7. we learned few slokas they are
1.gangecha yamunay chayva
narmaday sindhu kaveri
jalasminthi sannidhim kuru
This sloka should be chanted while taking bath.
2. mulatho brahma rupay
madhayado vishnu rupinay
agradtha shiva rupaya
virksha raja yathay namaha
3. ajana thimirandasya
This sloka is to be chanted To gain more knowledge.
8. science of wealth or material(ARTHASHATRA).
9. The Arthashastra is an ancient Indian treatise on statecraft, economic policy and military strategy which identifies its author by the names Kautilya who is with Chaṇakya who was a scholar at Takshashila and was later became as the prime minister of the Maurya Empire.
10. we even came to know that the tides on the earth due to the gravitational attraction between the earth and moon when they come in line.
11. I want to thank anusha for presenting a wonderful presentation on "ENGLISH EAST INDIA COMPANY" it is very interesting.
these are some of the most important topics that we discussed today...