Sunday, July 3, 2011

110702-03-DEM of DrTPS


sir, before i joined in shiksha i don't have confident in me, i had a lot of fear to speak in english in front of well speakers and i don't had even basic knowledge about a lot of things... after i joined in the shiksha and by being with you in the weekends, i came to know a lot of things and also learnt how to leran and analyze everything but still i suffering with few inconviniences..

in front of well speakers, i lost my confidence to speak in english and if i make a single mistake, while doing anything which i love to do, i lost my confident and i'll get a lot of pressure..but i am working hard into it

these are my emotional and intellectual imbalances, but truly i learnt a lot from you sir...

i asked these all questions to me before asking you to self evaluate myself but i felt to share with you sir.. since childhood, i don't have good sathsang till now excluding @shiksha and our weekend sessions..

my b.tech friends all are good scoring students till plus two but now they all became junk, dumb fellows.. we haven't participated and organised any event.. i asked all my friends to come with me to meet you to improve ourselves but because of fear to speak out in public and in english they ignored me every time..

but we all want to be good public speakers and to be active participants in all the events..

i started learning and participating actively because of you but they aren't...

because they are my best friends i spent a lot of time with them but after i came to know the value of SATHSANG and GROUP DISCUSSIONS i don't want to see me and my friends as dumb and junk fellows..

so, i decided that if once i can get all my friends at your house there may be a change in them but because of fear to speak publicly they aren't coming with me to participate in our weekend sessions..

sir ..., please, please, tell me what i want to do to , to have good SATHSANG...

waiting for your response sir...

thank you very much sir for being with us to share our feelings...

pradeep reddy


VIDEOS



















No comments:

Post a Comment